Tuesday 26 January 2010

Simon Says ,,, New Baby :-)

We have had lots of fabulous entries to our Punch It Challenge :-) Thanks you so much for joining in :-) I will be back soon with the lucky winner :-)

Our Challenge this week is NEW BABY :-)

I love all things Baby ,,, soo cute :-) You can make whatever you like ,, it doesn't have to be a card ! :-) It could be a Christening or Baby's First Christmas too ,,, anything Baby ,,, Baby Animals ,,

Hallo,
unsere neues Thema diese Woche hei?t:
NEW BABY
Dazu könnt ihr uns alles zeigen, was mit Kindern, oder auch mit Tieren zu tun hat.

Heti kihívásunk témája, Új Baba!:) Inspirációt meríthetsz a DT tagok alkotásaiból, valamint heti vendégtervezőnk Cathy munkájából is! Bármit készíthetsz, kártyát, oldalt pl. kisgyermeked pár napos fotóját feldolgozva vagy az első karácsonyát vagy kedvenc háziállatodat is oldalba foglalhatod, a lényeg, hogy megfeleljen a kihívás témájának. a nyeremény egy 25 dolláros utalvány, amit a Simon Says Stamp webáruházban lehet levásárolni. Jó alkotást és sok szerencsét kívánok!:)

Heidi is offering one lucky entrant a lovely shopping spree to her store and of course she will pay the shipping costs:-) With all the fabby new stuff arriving in store the winner will be spoilt for choice ! :-)





This week we are being joined by the lovely and very talented CATHY who has agreed to be in the Designer Spotlight :-)If you haven't visited her blog you are in for a treat !! :-)
The Design Team have made some lovely creations for your inspiration too :-)

CATHY





LOLS




CHRIS



JO



Debby



Tímea





Domi



Please leave a direct link to your card ,, not your blog , so that it is easier to find your entry. Also I request that you turn off word veriification to make it easier for us to leave a comment. Thank You x x

Happy Crafting :-)
Luv Lols and the DT :-)


13 comments:

Squirrel x said...

Lovely challenge this week guys (and perfect timing) - superb DT inspiration, as always. Hugs, Squirrel xx

Chris said...

once again your Dt has made some amazing cards.

Beckie said...

Fab timing.....I needed to make a baby card :-) Love the DT cards, as usual.

Jessica Fitzgerald (aka MommaJess) said...

Well just read my mind. I just mmade a baby card this morning. Here is the link:
http://jkfitzgerald.blogspot.com/2010/01/toby-cub.html

Thanks and I love the DT cards.

Linda said...

Love the challenge, the DT's are so inspirational.

Sam said...

Great DT cards. Can't find Mr Linky, you can find my card at http://sambythesea.blogspot.com/2010/01/catch-up.html
TFL
Sam x

Grenouille Greetings said...

First I left my comment on the wrong challenge and then Mr Linky disappeared even though I though I had entered. This challenge was perfect for some cards I made last year but never posted and you can see my card at http://grenouillegreetings.blogspot.com/2010/01/before-and-after-baby-at-simon-says.html.
If Mr Linky returns I will add it there too. Warmest wishes, Lesley

Deb said...

Excellent timing as I had to make a baby card for my boss & his wife today.
Deb

Lana Clarke said...

A sweet challenge and the DT creations are fab.
Lana x

Rosis Stöberseite said...

Love the challenge, the DT's are so inspirational.
Hugs
Rosi

Lin said...

As always the DT have made some gorgeous cards. I particularly like the LO with the darling baby on it. Aren't they gorgeous when they're asleep!

Lin

☼ Cheryl* said...

What beautiful DT cards!!!!

ribenaruby said...

Super DT creations!